My type of cooking/baking is Russian/American/French/Italian. Lets just say I have a background of Russian , but I like to try many other styles as well.
Please don't expect anything professional, or to be flabbergasted. All that I know is what I've learned form my mother, or just being self taught.
My Mother and I in the center, my older sister
Snezhana on the left,and my sister Marina on the right.
- 18oz. Cheese Flat Bread (I found mine at Costco)
- 2 tbs. Mayonnaise
- 4-5 tbs. Marinara sauce
- 10-15 Olives of choice
- 20 Pepperonis
- 5-10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 large Sweet onion
- 1 large Red bell pepper
- 1-2 cups Shredded Cheese of choice
Preheat oven to 400dg F.
1. Slice onion, and bell pepper thinly. On medium high heat, saute the onions on a skillet with 1tbs. butter, about 5 min. Add the sliced bell pepper to the onions and continue sauteing for another 10 minutes. Until you get a nice golden color. Set aside.
(cheese will act as glue for the pepperonis), add the pepperonis on top.
3. At this point go ahead and top the pizza with the sauteed onion/bell pepper. Slice the olives, and tomatoes. Add to the pizza. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
4. Place pizza on a baking sheet, and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese forms a nice golden color.
Please feel free to try any vegetables or meat of choice, adding mushrooms, basil, spinach, artichokes, or even sun dried tomatoes(YUM!) would make a GREAT alternative.
My mother would make a similar pizza like this during my childhood, growing up we would rarely go out to eat, so instead of buying a pizza she would create her own, which for me and my siblings was totally fine, we always loved her versions better anyway :)
If you would like me to share more recipes please let me know so.